Meet the Learning Council
Hello! We are the Learning Council for Freegrounds Junior School. We have been elected by our classmates to be their voice in our Learning Council meetings throughout this year. We are keen to share our thoughts and ideas on how best to celebrate and promote our learning behaviours in school, and we work hard to share the details of the meetings that we have with our classes.
Our Roles and Responsibilities
We mainly work with Mrs Davies throughout the year, having regular meetings to discuss, and feedback on, a range of things. The main focus for this year however, is our school’s learning behaviours and our positive behaviour code.
Some of our key responsibilities as School Councillors include:
- Attending meetings with Mrs Davies and the other Learning Councillors
- Sharing information from these meetings and feeding this back to our classmates
- Collaborating with the other Learning Councillors
- Being a role model to other children and consistently demonstrating good learning attitudes
- Committing to working hard towards developing our learning behaviours
- Creating and delivering Learning Behaviour assemblies
- Supporting adults in the planning and delivering of Learning Behaviour theme days and events.
News and Updates