Family Support Information Padlet
Child & Family Support Worker
Hello! My name is Michelle Brightwell and alongside my role as Playleader with Pippins I am now the Family Support Worker at Freegrounds Junior School. My role in school is to provide support, advice and information to the families within our school community. I can help you with any worries or concerns you may have in relation to your child’s education, behaviour or wellbeing. I am also here as someone to talk to and lend a listening ear with any family difficulties you may be facing. My role in supporting families will include the following:
- Meeting with and getting to know families
- Promoting good attendance and punctuality
- Advice and support in promoting positive behaviours at home
- Providing information and signposting to other services such as housing, food banks and other local support
- Providing workshops in school to support parents
If you would like a friendly chat you can contact me via the school office. I can also be contacted Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9.00am-12.00noon by calling or texting my school mobile phone, the number is: – 07547847800.
I am always happy to hear from anyone and can arrange to have a chat away from the hustle and bustle of the main reception area, perhaps over a cup of tea or coffee and I am more than happy to meet with you outside of school at a local coffee shop or at your home.