Home learning project – Saving our Rainforests
We would like you to independently research the landscape,
the people or the animals that live in the rainforest. You could
- The types of plants that grow in the Rainforest.
- Where in the world Rainforests are located?
- The different animals that live in a Rainforest habitat.
- What resources come from the Rainforest?
- How people live in such an extreme environment?
We would love you to share what you have learnt. Examples might include:
- A travel brochure about the Rainforest
- A map of Rainforest locations
- Model of the Rainforest/animal
- A quiz or game
- Your own idea!
Please have your work ready to share on Thursday 25th April.
(If you have finished your project before this date, please bring it into school to share earlier)
We wish you all a happy Easter and hope you have a well-earned rest!